Please note: As of September 2014, the GSE Open Archive has integrated with the Stanford Digital Repository. These instructions will lead you depositing your entry into SDR.
- Contact the GSE Open Archive team and let us know you'd like to submit an entry into the GSE Open Archive. We will need to give you access as a depositor to the SDR before you can submit a new item.
- Once approved, go to Stanford Digital Repository. Click Sign in via Webauth.
- After signing in, you will see a Graduate School of Education Open Archive collection. Click on it.
- To add a new item, click the Add new item dropdown on the right. Select Article.
- Fill out all required fields. Enter the title of your publication. For Contact email, enter your email address. Add all contributors, last name first.
- Enter the date of your publication. Dates must be in YYYY-MM-DD, YYYY-MM, or YYYY format.
- Upload your file by dropping the file from your computer into the Upload section.
- Enter an abstract; if you don't have one, use the first paragraph of your publication. Enter at least one keyword; for a list of sample keywords, click here.
- Enter your citation in the Preferred citation box.
- Check the release and terms of deposit.
- Click save in the bottom right corner.
- Submit your publication for approval on the next page. You can only do this if the first four checkboxes under Status are fulfilled.
- Your publication is now awaiting approval from the GSE Open Archive team. If there are any further actions, we will contact you.
Please refer to the accompanying materials if you have any questions: